The pet friendly Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa, located on the Pueblo of Santa Ana between Santa Fe and Albuquerque, knows the importance of convenience while travelling with pets. Welcoming companion animals through its doors, the resort caters to everyone, including our four-legged friends with premier accommodations, activities, and programs designed specifically for guests who travel with pets. The Hyatt Regency Tamaya and nearby Enchantment Pet Resort & Spa have announced a full-service travel program for companion animals so travelers can enjoy their stay without the hassles of leaving their four-legged friends behind.
“The Hyatt Regency Tamaya understands the importance of bringing pets along on vacations. As finding kennels or pet sitters can be very stressful, we offer a pet-friendly environment with a special program for guests travelling with their companion animals,” said Jena Marquez, public relations and marketing manager at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa. “The Enchantment Pet Resort program allows guests to treat their pets to their very own luxurious vacation experience, while they are free to enjoy all the wonderful activities the Hyatt Regency Tamaya has to offer without feeling like they are leaving their pets behind.”
The Enchantment Pet Resort & Spa is offering reduced rates on several packages for guests of the Hyatt Regency Tamaya including a Spaw Day, Pupcorn and a Movie, A Day in Pawadise, and more. Each of the packages include pick-up and drop-off of the pet at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya and activities for pets including walks in the Enchantment Commons park, play with other dogs, snack times, brushing sessions, and more. The pet spa offers full and half day programs that are available every day of the week.
In addition, the Hyatt Regency Tamaya also offers many amenities and activities for guests travelling with their pets including a welcome package with dog goodies including a toy and natural dog cookies. The resort also provides guests with a pet bed and bowl, ground level room with access to an outdoor area, a list of emergency numbers including local veterinarians, and a “Pet in Room” sign. Pets that travel to the resort with their owners can take part in many activities including hiking on the resort’s several trails that lead through the Bosque (cottonwood) forest or relax in the resort’s Living Room next to the fireplace.
The resort has also provided several tips on how to travel with pets while staying at a resort or hotel:
• Notify resort staff that your companion animal will be accompanying you throughout your stay before your arrival. This will allow resort staff to prepare your room and make sure that you receive all the pet-related amenities that are available
• Request a room that is on the ground level and that has easy access to outdoor areas of the property
• If leaving your pet in the room, always leave a “Pet in Room” sign on the door to notify housekeepers and resort staff
• Leave your cell phone number at the front desk so they may notify you of any emergencies or if they need to enter your room
• Always be considerate of other guests who do not travel with their pets. Keep your pet on a leash while walking throughout the resort property
• Always keep plastic bags handy to discard of pet waste
• Keep proper identification and immunization tags on your pet at all times
• Travel with a photo of your pet as well as their veterinarian and immunization records
For reservations or more information on the Hyatt Regency Tamaya, please call reservations at (800) 55-HYATT (800-554-9288) or visit www.tamaya.hyatt.com.