Dog wheelchairs are becoming more popular as pet owners search for alternatives to euthanasia when their canine companions become disabled as a result of injury or a debilitating illness.
Since 2008, when the revolutionary Walkin’ Wheels adjustable dog wheelchair arrived on scene, pet owners are increasingly making the choice of an adjustable dog wheelchair for their canine mobility needs.
Dog owners frequently cite one of the following top five reasons why they chose a Walkin’ Wheels adjustable dog wheelchair:
1. Easy to order – the Walkin’ Wheels dog wheelchair requires only one simple measurement of a dog’s height, can be ordered online in minutes, and ships the same day;
2. Convenient – the Walkin’ Wheels dog wheelchair is lightweight, it folds flat for storage and is easily transportable for travel with your canine companion;
3. Durable – sturdy, aluminum design makes the Walkin’ Wheels dog wheelchair the ideal choice for active disabled dogs who want to continue running, hiking and swimming;
4. Comfortable – the Walkin’ Wheels dog wheelchair adjusts in height, length and width to accommodate changes in mobility or body size, and it can grow with a dog from puppyhood to adulthood;
5. Stylish – the sleek, flexible design and color choices of pink or blue allow Walkin’ Wheels dog wheelchair users to be mobile and fashionable.