Win a two night ‘Very Merry Wine Country Holiday’ Package
Pooch-friendly Harvest Inn celebrates Halloween with its Hounds of Howl-o-ween Costume Contest. Pups can trick, treat and be scary for a chance to win an eat, drink and be merry two-night stay. First and only prize is a two night ‘Very Merry Wine Country Holiday’ package, for the winning pup and two favorite people, at Harvest Inn, a $1000 value.
Don’t let sleeping dogs lie, snap a picture of the costumed pooch, ‘like’ the Inn on Facebook and email the jpeg to email@example.com. The Inn will post to their Facebook page and let resident pup, ‘Seahunt’ Peanut, who has a closet full of costumes, select his favorite. Deadline is Tuesday November 1, 2011. Only one photo per pooch. The winner will be announced no later than November 11, 2011.
The photo must include the pooch’s name, age, location where the picture is taken and the type of camera used.
‘A Very Merry Wine Country Holiday’ package includes a two night stay wrapped with the best of California’s wine country wonderland – exclusive tastings at two Harvest Inn preferred winery partners. Stunningly decorated for the holiday season, the charming Inn is ideal for a cozy fireside celebration and cheer.
The package also includes a wonderfully appointed, restful King Room with a wood or gas burning fireplace, a hearty daily breakfast, a welcome basket that includes a bottle of local wine, a sample of locally grown, infused olive oil, snacks, and handmade Woodhouse chocolates.
The gracious guest room features oversized bathroom, complimentary Internet access and views of the Inn’s gardens, pools, adjacent vineyards and Mayacamas Mountains. Complimentary on-site parking, unlimited access to the Fitness Center and two heated swimming pools are also included.
· Contest is open to those 21 years and older with the exception of all Harvest Inn employees, vendors or partners.
· Only one entry per participant.
· Prize is non-transferable. Not redeemable for cash. It’s valid for one year from date of winning, available Sunday-Thursday and based upon availability.
· Winners will be selected by Harvest Inn and will be announced on Harvest Inn’s Facebook page and Twitter account; decisions are final and binding.
· By submitting a photo to the contest, you give Harvest Inn your consent to post your photo and name to the Harvest Inn Facebook page and Twitter account.
· This contest or promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
For the latest events and specials join Harvest Inn on Facebook and Twitter.