Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club
Awake relaxed and rejuvenated each morning at our Galloway, NJ resort. Set on lush grounds on the southern New Jersey shore, all of the guest rooms and suites at Seaview offer breathtaking views of the manicured grounds or the Atlantic City skyline. Historic Seaview has served as a retreat for presidents, celebrities and even Princess Grace Kelly. And today, at this New Jersey shore resort, we continue the tradition of excellence. We invite you to experience this award-winning Galloway hotel for yourself.
27" Flat Screen Televisions
Iron / Ironing Board
In-room Lavazza Coffee
Complimentary Wireless Internet
Complimentary High Speed Internet
Individual Climate Control
Multiple Phone Lines with Speaker and Voicemail
We welcome small and medium pets at the Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club, A DolceResort, but all guests are subject to the following guidelines:
- A non-refundable pet fee of $50 per pet maximum of 2 pets, will be added to theguest room account.
- We limit the acceptable cat or dog size to 50 pounds or less.
- Pets must be attended to at all times when in the guest room.Before departing the room, the pet must be placed in a carrier or crate.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times if walking through common hallway areas.
- All pet messes (including outdoor messes) must be promptly cleaned andproperly disposed of by the pet owner.Please ask the Front Desk Staff where these should be discarded.Mess Bags will be provided if needed at check-in.
- Mess bags are also located on the walking trail on the Pines Golf Course
- Pets are not permitted in any indoor Food & Beverage area.
- Housekeeping will not enter the room to clean unless the pet is out of the room or in a pet carrier.Please advise Housekeeping when you would like your roomcleaned
- If a pet is left unsecured in a guest room and attacks, bites or scratches anemployee, a formal incident report will be completed and forwarded to local authorities.
- Guests are responsible for all damages caused by their pet.After departure, the room will be thoroughly inspected and any damages will be placed on the guests account.
- Barking or other pet behavior that disturbs or interferes with other guests enjoyable stay will result in a call from management to the pet owner.
- We have developed a location were pets are welcome close to our walking paths under beautiful pine trees. Please ask at front desk for location.
- Please note: not all rooms or room types allow pets.Please check with the hotel if you have any questions.
=indicates DogFriendly.com's dog-friendly advertisers!
Before you visit an establishment or place, please
contact them and verify that they are still dog-friendly and available, as policies
and management change frequently. All places listed on DogFriendly.com require
your dog to be leashed and under your direct control unless specified otherwise
by an establishments (including parks and beaches) management. Please be aware
of local Breed-Specific
Laws that may be in place where you are visiting. The information
on this site is not a recommendation. DogFriendly.com, Inc. makes no warranties
or representations of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the
site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.
If you find an establishment that no longer allows dogs, please let us know so
we can remove them from our list. For full Rules and Regulations for Use of This
Site, including the legal disclaimer and copyright notices,
click here before using the site.
Copyright © 1997-2013, All Rights Reserved, DogFriendly.com®,
Send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org