Country House Resort
The Country House Resort is an independent and family owned property. You will find the resort to be a secluded gem on the waters of Sister Bay, close to everything, yet away from it all.
Enjoy the adult atmosphere (we welcome adults and children 13 years and older), located on 27 wooded acres with 1,100 feet of private shoreline. 46 rooms and suites, including designated dog friendly accommodations, are located on a bluff overlooking the waters of Sister Bay. Most accommodations have private water view balconies; all include small refrigerators, coffee makers and robes. Suites include whirlpools & fireplaces. Specialty Rooms feature whirlpools and two person, body spray showers.
Resort amenities include outdoor swimming pool, outdoor whirlpool, tennis court, bikes, row boats, resort wide Wi-Fi, European continental breakfast buffet (May-Oct) and more. The Resort grounds include fountains, gardens and nature trails which lead to the village.
Our dog guests receive a welcome basket including treats, dog towels, sheets to cover in-room furniture, information on dog friendly Door County businesses and other items to make your dog feel at home.
Our Dog Policies include but are not limited to the following. Please visit our website for a complete copy of our Dog Agreement.
* All dogs must be registered with the front desk and a non refundable fee of $20.00 per dog, per night is charged upon arrival.
* Dogs are only allowed in the specific dog friendly guestrooms. They are not allowed in non-dog guestrooms at any time.
* Proof of current rabies vaccination will be required at check-in.
* Dogs are not allowed in the lobby or in the pool/whirlpool deck areas at any time.
* Dogs must be kept on leash at all times.
* Dog owners are responsible for walking their dogs in
* dog friendly
* areas of the resort only. You must
* pick up
* after your dog on all areas of the resort property.
* Dogs are never to be left unattended in guestrooms
* Dogs must not bark or otherwise disturb other guests on property.
* Dogs must weigh less than 80 lbs.
* No more than two dogs are allowed per room.
=indicates DogFriendly.com's dog-friendly advertisers!
Before you visit an establishment or place, please
contact them and verify that they are still dog-friendly and available, as policies
and management change frequently. All places listed on DogFriendly.com require
your dog to be leashed and under your direct control unless specified otherwise
by an establishments (including parks and beaches) management. Please be aware
of local Breed-Specific
Laws that may be in place where you are visiting. The information
on this site is not a recommendation. DogFriendly.com, Inc. makes no warranties
or representations of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the
site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.
If you find an establishment that no longer allows dogs, please let us know so
we can remove them from our list. For full Rules and Regulations for Use of This
Site, including the legal disclaimer and copyright notices,
click here before using the site.
Copyright © 1997-2015, All Rights Reserved, DogFriendly.com®,
Send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org