There are over 2,100 acres of a variety of landscapes full of wildlife here. 20% of this reserve offers an abundance of land and water recreation with the other 80 percent of the park being returned to its natural state. Dogs are allowed on the trails and parking lot, but they are not allowed in the campground or on the ski trails in winter. They do have a winter trail for dogs. They are also not allowed in picnic or beach areas. Dogs must be leashed and cleaned up after at all times. Owners must be on foot only with their pets-no bikes or skates.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.